Salmon Falls Cabinetry
We are a vanguard artisan/woodworking studio specializing in custom cabinetry, millwork and interiors – all personally handcrafted using pioneering eco-friendly techniques.
Salmon Falls Cabinetry - Leading the woodworking [r]evolution, at the forefront of beautiful design and functionality.
I started Salmon Falls Cabinetry after deep discussions with two of my closest friends. Both have very unique cabinetry businesses, but very different ways of looking at custom cabinetry as a business.
One has in house CNC capabilities, the other has a background in woodworking and finishes unlike anyone I have ever met. Both have freely offered their opinions and advice and I have incorporated both into my business model.
My personal philosophy that I incorporate into Whitten Custom Carpentry and Salmon Falls Cabinetry is “set the highest standard”. I am never one to purchase inferior tools or products and I would NEVER expect anything less from my clients expectations of the woodwork, cabinetry and craftsmanship I provide.
My “product”, if you will, is bestowed upon people who see value in what I produce. I do not skimp on any product that I purchase to produce cabinetry.
My standards cannot be achieve by any manufactured cabinet company. I use only the best materials and products.
- Blum Tandem soft close drawers
- Blum soft close door hinges
- 3/4″ thick Columbia Forest Products plywood(manufactured in North America using GREEN certified adhesives)
- 5/8″ thick dovetailed Hard Maple or Tiger Maple drawers
- Conversion varnish finishes for the ultimate durability
- Custom profiles for crown, cove, light rails and mouldings(not the same old bland crown)
- Inset doors with beaded face frames
- Detachable and custom wrap returned toe kicks for easy accessibility underneath
- Custom countertop heights
- No particleboard ANYWHERE
- 7/8″ thick doors for the ultimate in solid and durable custom cabinetry
and the most pleasant and professional person on the job installing the cabinetry.
“Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes,
The ones who see things differently – they’re not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status quo.
You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them.
About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things.
They invent, they imagine, they heal, they explore, they create, they inspire.
They push the human race forward. While some see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.”
– Steve Jobs*